View original post NEW YORK (AP) – You’d think trying to produce the 2020 BET Awards during the coronavirus pandemic would be filled with restrictions, but instead, show producers took another approach: We’re not limited to a single stage, so sky’s the limit and let your creative minds run free. That’s the model the producers of the show ran with when crafting the special event, which was a major success Sunday night and one of the first virtual awards shows of the coronavirus era. While abiding by safety guidelines and rules set in place by government officials to prevent...Read More
Author: MESFIN FEKADU
Join Over 110,000 Subscribers!
- Agenda of Black Lives Matter Is Far Different From Slogan
- House Transit Bill Is an Expressway to More Debt and Centralized Power in Washington
- Offering In-Person College Classes in Fall Is Needed for Student Visas—and Normalcy
- Heritage President Questions Corporate Giving to Radical Black Lives Matter Group
- Wells Fargo names new head of mortgage